SEO SERVICES, SEO MINNEAPOLIS, SEO MPLS SEO, SEM, MPLS SEO
|Social Media Marketing|
Social media is a term that most younger small business owners have grown up with. However there are a lot of business owners that are still getting used to the new electronic marketing themes being discussed everyday. Social media is the collective of online communications channels dedicated to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration. Websites and applications dedicated to forums, microblogging, social networking , social bookmarking, social curation, and wikis are among the different types of social media.
Your customers are already using it.
According to a 2011 report published by Nielson, Americans spend nearly a quarter of their online time on social networks and blogs. This means that chances are much of your target market is already using social media. If you want to reach clients and prospects, you need to be where they are – by using social media you’ll increase the odds that your marketing message will get through to a significant number of them.
A short list of top social media sites that can get your business free publicity and marketing advantages are more common everyday names but I will make a list of several just to get you thinking about using social media to boost your seo.
- Facebook, not just for political commentary and pic’s of your dinner. Organic and paid opportunities can get your business in front of potential customers.
- Twitter is a micro blogging platform. It is easy to use and like facebook offers organic and paid seo opportunities. Getting your tweets shared is a great seo boost.
- Wikipedia is a free, open content online encyclopedia created through the collaborative effort of a community of users known as Wikipedians. Anyone registered on the site can create an article for publication
- Pintrest thru this site you share blogs and share images from your blogs and business information.
- Google+ this is googles social media experiment. It seems many rumors have this outlet being broken into several new categories and dismantled from it’s current status.
|social media seo|
There are many many more but these are probably the most common social media outlets for good seo juice. You could spend hours and hours on some of these sites, your most likely going to pick a couple that fit your needs and time availability. I would rather focus a quality effort on one or two sites than spread a half baked effort across many sites.
From the customer’s perspective, social media makes it easy to tell a company and everyone else about their experiences with that company -- whether those experiences are good or bad. The business can also respond very quickly to both positive and negative feedback, attend to customer problems and maintain, regain or rebuild customer confidence.
All marketing activity needs to be tailored to reflect a business’ target audience. It also needs to be able to show return on investment. By using social media as a key part of any marketing campaigns, businesses are able to reach its key target audiences more easily and can convey its messages in a format that suits the audience.
If you are in need of a social media consultation or seo services contact Results Business Marketing a Minneapolis SEO Company
Results Business Marketing
St Paul, Mn. 55115